Friday, October 24, 2008

Past Lives

Hey Everybody, In my search for photos for my birthday tribute to Ami, I found some H*I*L*A*R*I*O*U*S photos from my own past. Some of you have come to think I'm a somewhat stable and normal person (LOL.) But I have proof otherwise. I still have not been able to find any pictures from the hot pink hair days, but I did find some photos of me as a black belt. You might also note the number of ear piercings. I have to give props to Shandy for fixing the photos for me. She has a great new business in which she can correct photo flaws (like red eye, development issues, etc.) or change color photos to sepia or black/white photos. She could tell you more, but I just want to say her prices were awesome, she was fast and, of course, she did great work. See for yourself. http://photoflattery.blogspot.com/
So, I humbly submit these photos for laughing purposes only.
One of my favorite moves in the forms, was when we did a down ward knife-hand aimed at the groin. Then you are supposed to grab and twist and yank up. It's a powerful visual.

5 comments:

Shandy said...

yes - the knife hand toward the groin DOES indeed produce a powerful visula!!
sooooo glad you liked the outcome of these Char -- and I agree - these are HILARIOUS

Tolmans said...

i LOVE these pictures! you are so funny.... and I am dying to see the bright pink hair days!!

Sarah

P.S. I probably wont be there on Sunday... look at me, I don't even have the energy to call you.

Alli said...

You are one of my coolest friends!!

SILLYA said...

You are soooo, like, TOTALLY AWESOME!!

The Legg Fam said...

Very nice!! I don't think I will ever be brave enough to post any of my old pics.